Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thanksgiving shoot

Thanksgiving morning a beautiful and we did our thanksgiving tradition, shotgun shooting.
We play shotgun knockout. It's just like knockout in basketball, but with shotguns and clay pigeons. ALways a good time.
Don't you just love the dusty Price desert? I do


Cameron took his turn on the thrower

Jessica likes to be as good as the boys (she thinks she's better haha)

Knockin them out down the line.....

It came down to me and Pete, and he won (lucky shot.) Our trophy is dads coveted Joy Mining belt buckle. Pete gets to wear it this year. He better enjoy it, cause he won't get it again!

2 comments:

  1. The traditions are soooo much fun. Let it be known that I won the pratice round. Just couldn't produce when it really counted. I guess this is why I buy guns and guns and guns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures. thanks for posting the gun fight. i was home tending the bird and potatoes. mommy steele

    ReplyDelete