Thursday, April 2, 2009

Arches NP


















So on March 27-28 we again went to the Beautiful Moab. This time we went down with Jake and Amanda and some couples from the ward. We stayed in our Moab building again (because we had alot of kids with us) so I'm pretty stoked to actually go camping. We hiked arches all day Saturday.

















We bought these annual passes so we plan on going alot more this summer.


















The hikes were slow. I would blame the kids, but they were actually all in front. It was the slow parents :) Probably because they had to carry the small babies.


















Delicate Arche is always a sight to see. It never fails to amaze us....


















Liesel is quite the little rock climber :)


















The little kids always wanted to go where us older "kids" were exploring.


















We had lunch at this sweet picnic place. There's always somewhere to hike and explore in there.










Again with the views. We definitely live in the Promised Land!

5 comments:

  1. I'm ready for a good hike.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, when were you going to tell me you had a blog? I found it on my live feed info. Glad to finally see some pics of you guys and know what you're up to. Glad you're having so much fun. We hiked a lot while Jake & Amanda were here. THey thought it was pretty beautiful out here. YOu guys should come hike with us sometime too!!
    Love ya, Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why my comment said I was Amanda, she must have been signed in on our computer. It's me Audrey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like fun. i want to go there. lets plan a hike before it gets too hot. and before i get too old. love, mommy steele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are blogging!!! We have to invite you to our blog because we're private- email us at scottandtash@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite! It was fun seeing all of you at the store today!

    ReplyDelete